Monday, September 01, 2008

MiL



My mother in law ... Keith's Mom, Jay, Jeanette. She's known to many as I've just mentioned, but to me, she'll always be, My Mother in Law!

Thanks for the support shown to me during this time with A.Teresa's breast cancer, thank you for phoning to ask how she is doing, thank you for asking how I am feeling. Thank you for you!

You've taught me not to live my life to please other people.
You've made a difference in my life and I love you lots, Strawberry!

Thank you for a bringing your wonderful son, Keith, into this world so that I can spend my days with him.

Everyone wants to ride with you in the limo, but what you need is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down (Oprah)


PS: See you on Saturday, Keith is leaving us money for Sushi & dvd's to make up for when he is in JHB with Colin. Looking forward to our pajama party! Yeah!

1 comment:

De Lucchi Family Treasures said...

Hi Karen I did invite you to read my blog, but you have not accepted the invite yet.
Not sure why?
Lets try agian
Love Jules