Sunday, August 24, 2008

Weekend Update


Had a blessed weekend, went to visit my aunt in hospital, she had a mastectomy on Thursday and by yesterday afternoon, look healthier than the visitors sitting around her bed. It's the power of prayer that brought her to where she is now. She is on the road to recovery and as she said with such strength yesterday, she is a cancer survivor! I adore you Mother T.


Keith & I took Tigger for a walk in Durbanville on Sunday, was fresh & chilly. Managed to get a few pic's of the scenery and was reminded how lucky we are to live in such a beautiful place.











Of course, in my mind, there is no better view in my eyes than Keith & Tigger. Love you lots and thanks for a great weekend babes.












Things to be grateful for this week:

Mother T coming out of hospital this week
I'm having a l-o-n-g weekend, going to sleep in on Monday morning, hit the snooze button ...
Going to Stellenbosch been offered a complimentary hair colour (can't say no to that)
Looking forward to our dinner club on Saturday 30th Aug at Charnel & Colin - love spending time with the people that count in my life
Going to Durban & Johannesburg this week
Won a gift hamper from a beauty house through a magazine competition, I've selected my products, just waiting for the hamper to arrive
(will come back and add to this list ...)

Have yourselves a good week also.


2 comments:

Wenchy said...

I loved your list of things to be grateful for.

De Lucchi Family Treasures said...

Great blog, please email me so I can add you to my new blog list, dont have your email address.
Love julia