Sunday, February 22, 2009

A-Z Meme

Found this Meme via this friend in the computer

  1. A - Age: 30 something ... 21st March is another birthday for me.
  2. B - Bed size: Double, I sleep on the left side
  3. C - Chore you hate: unraveling the vacuum cleaning, plugging it in - only to find that it is a fraction to short to reach the corner you most need it, then having to unplug it into a different socket and then packing it away afterwards, hate it!
  4. D - Dad’s Name: Leslie Charles, I got my second name from him, but mine is spelt Lesley
  5. E - Essential start your day item: Shower
  6. F - Favorite actor(s): Clive Owen & Jason Statham
  7. G - Gold or Silver: Bling it on!
  8. H - Height: 1,78m
  9. I - Instruments you play(ed): Had piano lessons at school - would love to learn the play the violin
  10. J - Job title: They don't have a title for what I do
  11. K - Kid(s): Nope - just an adorable dog & gorgeous husband!
  12. L - Living arrangements: Alive thanks!
  13. M - Mom’s name: Jean (also known as Jean-the-Queen) Miss you loads Mom.
  14. N - Nicknames: Kazza, K
  15. O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: spider bite (1 night), breast reduction (2 nights) - prefer to overnight in my own house thank you.
  16. P - Pet Peeve: People that are late - people that are negative and judgemental. Oh and queues
  17. Q - Quotes you like: All that we are is the result of what we have thought. Buddha
  18. R - Right or left handed: Right
  19. S - Siblings: Younger brother by 3 years
  20. T - Time you wake up: 06:45 weekdays - on weekends I don't have an alarm, I wake up when I want to
  21. U- Underwear: Yes
  22. V - Vegetable you dislike: I enjoy all vegetables.
  23. W - Ways you run late: I’m usually on time (rarely late, honestly)
  24. X - X-rays you’ve had: back and neck (falling down small flight of stairs at brother's house 2 years ago - was v. lucky) Do the x-rays at the dentist count?
  25. Y - Yummy food you like to prepare: Only thing I might be really good at is making divine salads and Keith would say I make the best egg & toast sandwiches
  26. Z - Zodiac- Aries, on the cusp 21st March

1 comment:

Wenchy said...

I does love you :)