Monday, June 23, 2008

Hotels & Facebook

Hello from JHB, sitting in my hotel room at Falstaff Hotel, just had a wonderful dinner and best part, just needed to move the tray off the bed and leave it until room service come and clean it away!

Had a easy flight from Cape Town no delays (!) and stood in line to collect luggage and saw one of my favourite people in my computer, Tertia and I was too shy to say hello. I stood at the baggage collection and just stood there in awe. Hope you are also in your hotel room, feet up, wine in hand and that your trip is a success.

What are the chances of bumping into another favourite person in my computer, Wenchy from her blog I know she lives in JHB. I'm only here for a short time but that would be awesome, I wonder if I will be too shy to say hello to her as well. Well to both of you, You Rock!

Off to take a bubble bath now, best part about being in a hotel room on my own ... total control of the TV remote ... and the TV is not even on. Just me, laptop, Ismael Lo on the MP3 and white crisp linen sheets & duvet covers. Sheer bliss!

Have a blessed week my friends in the computer and may I ask that you continue to pray for Nate, Trisha & Baby Gwyneth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cool that you want to meet my bestest friend like that ;) You should have walked up to Tertia! I'm sure she would have loved a 'hallo'. Although I'm like that too.