Monday, April 26, 2010

Quick catchup - actually just wanted to check I remembered how to sign in to dashboard ....

Spent a stunning day at Kirstenbosch yesterday, was reminded again how beautiful Cape Town is and how blessed we are to be here.

I am on leave at the moment, just arbing around at home - catching up with some chores that needed attention last year ... going to gym (working hard on my 20kg's/10km's for 2010) ... spending time with my nephew the most beautiful little boy in my world. Pictures speak for themselves, isn't he the best :-)



Last week I completed my 2nd Spar Ladies 10km, I can't run it (yet) but I did jog a few times and then walked a very fast pace, my time was 1h30m - Yey Me!

I also managed to surprise my hubby with a party at Cubana Green Point for his birthday and it was such a delight to see the surprise on his face, so worth it! *Heart* you lots!

I wish you a blessed week and enough of everything you need right now.

No comments: