Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Positive thoughts ...

Had some time this afternoon to catch up on some blogs and stopped and said a couple of prayers for friends in the computer:
For Tricia and Nate & beautiful baby Gwyneth - go one have a peep they have the most amazing story and God is blessing them each and every day
For a new blog that I discovered this afternoon, Katie needs our prayers
For one of my favourite bloggers, just cos she is such an inspiration and I admire her, but then in the same category I also love to read her daily updates and hers, these ladies are fab - and local is lekker!
My Mother T had a second dose of chemo today, I pray for her to feel better soon and continue to be strong.

I'm grateful and I'm blessed - What are you grateful for today?

2 comments:

Wenchy said...

:) Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. Instant smile on my face when I read this :)