Monday, January 21, 2008

Small steps ...

Each day I start my day off by thinking of Tricia, Nate & Baby Gwyneth.

Today was one of the best posts and it included a video link with Tricia, she has her voice back. I encourage you all to spend some time reviewing old posts on the website and allowing the spirit to reach you.

Please continue to pray for them and everyone else that has been touched by this story. I know, my life has changed through their journey.

I'm not spiritual like the other commentors on the site, but I'm learning and want to dedicate my life. Small steps ...

Have a blessed day everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen
So nice to "meet" you! c",) Thanks for your kind wishes on my blog... There are bunches of us in this boat, aren't there? I'll be back again to lurk around your blog some more if you don't mind?
c",)