Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Happy 65th Birthday Dad

My dad celebrated his 65th birthday today. What a privilege. Thank you God that we could share this day with him. We wish for him many more healthy happy years. The stars were even brighter last night, My Mom above, also shining down on my dad as he celebrates another year. Happy Birthday Dad.

Some random thoughts for today:


  • i don't like the wind - cape town is far too windy
  • i want to put a Xmas tree up this year - will shop for one this weekend
  • i seriously need to sort myself out with a diet & stick to it, early new years resolution
  • i enjoyed being with my dad last night for his birthday supper - i do worry about him
  • i wonder where my mom is, if she is looking down on me…
  • i am looking forward to having some time off over Xmas in a few weeks
  • sunshine makes me smile, but I'm more a winter baby
  • i posted my Xmas cards ... that's a first for me ...
  • i miss walks on the beach… I should do it more often ... I live in the most beautiful place in the world
  • i love to shop

Well have a good night everyone.


No comments: