Thursday, March 22, 2007

Human Right's Day / Birthday




Today the 21st of March is Human Rights Day in South Africa.
It's also my birthday.
Keith totally surprised me with a surprise birthday at Cubana Green Point. I mean he who can't even keep a secret for 5 minutes, kept this one from me for 2 weeks. I'm so grateful to share my life with a wonderful man who still wants to surprise me, thanks Babes.

There are 3 great moments that I can recall sharing with him, the 1st our engagement in Scotland, Edinburgh Castle, we travelled thousands of miles in the air he with the engagement ring and I was none the wiser ..., the 2nd when he converted my Mom & Dad's wedding 8mm film into a DVD for me to watch (my darling Mom had passed away and he never got the opportunity to meet her, which makes this one even more of a surprise as he did it all for me) and the 3rd was my surprise party, Love you Babes.







No comments: