Thursday, February 26, 2009

Another Tag thing

One word ...

USING ONLY ONE WORD! It's not as easy as you might think! Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It's really hard to only use one word answers. Be sure to tag 3 other bloggers (and let them know!).. remember only ONE WORD!


1. Where is your cell phone?

table

2. Your significant other?

mine!

3. Your hair?

long

4. Your mother?

missed

5. Your father?

fabulous

6. Your favorite?

husband

7. Your dream last night?

submarines

8. Your favorite drink?

oros

9. Your dream/goal?

happiness!

10. What room you are in?

computer

11. Your hobby?

photography

12. Your fear?

unwarranted

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years?

alive

14. Where were you last night?

brother

15. Something that you are not?

thin!

16. Muffins?

no

17. Wish list item?

nothing

18. Where you grew up?

CT

19. Last thing you did?

eat

20. What are you wearing?

little

21. Your TV?

on

22. Your pets?

adored

23. Friends?

loved

24. Your life?

abundant

25. Your mood?

content

26. Missing some one?

yip

27. Car?

polo

28. Something you're not wearing?

bra

29. Your favorite store?

Any

30. Your favorite color?

grey

33. When is the last time you laughed?

earlier

34. Last time you cried?

recently

35. One place that I go to over and over?

facebook

36. One person who texts me regularly?

Keith

38. My favorite place to eat?

home

39. My favorite food?

curry

40. What did you do today?

stressed

Okay, I tag:


You
You
You

1 comment:

Wenchy said...

Dearest Karen... I loved your husband was your favourite... I also am not thin, but my hair is not that long anymore... I am not wearing a bra either and I cried yesterday.

xxx